Apologies for not being in a position to post anything of late for you all to waste your time reading. Normal service will resume shortly I promise.
I’ve had too much work to do of late and not enough time to do it…and I know you all believe me when I say that because people should know full well by now that there is nothing I like better than wasting my time updating my blog and generally annoying people on the interweb.
In the news this week:
1. I weighed in last Tuesday at 109.8kg…not that it’s news but I forgot to put that in my diary at the time.
2. Haven’t trained as well as I would have liked this week but that was unavoidable.
3. Everyone else has trained pretty well…next week things should be quieter work wise so I am planning on doing a bit of an update of where people are at.
4. ROK is still not dead or injured.
I should of got her to hold a newspaper while she was doing these.
5. The weekend presentation/coaching extravaganza is coming together quite well and as I said I will name a date and set it in concrete before Xmas.
I have to get back to work so more news on everything and anything in the not too distant future.