1. No one…that means no body is to write on the record board other than myself. Any unauthorised record on the board will be wiped off immediately.
2. Records will only be set on ‘testing days’ no record performed or set outside of your ‘testing day’ will be mentioned in the gym…if I hear mention of any ‘unofficial’ record a suitable beating will be administered…and when I gas out…I will have someone take over the beating till I recover…at which time the beating will continue.
3. Strength tests will be as follows:
1RM Trap Bar Deadlift
1RM Bench Press
3RM Squat…below parallel.
3RM Pull Up…weighted…chin must be placed over the line of the bar…each pull up must be commenced from a dead hang.
Squat – body weight repetition…the ceiling for the squat will be 100kg’s and the below 100kg’s the weight to be lifted will be rounded up to the nearest 5kg.
Pull Up – body weight repetition…chin must be placed over the line of the bar…each pull up must be commenced from a dead hang.
Push Ups – total number completed in 60 seconds.
Inverted Rows – total number completed in 60 seconds.
4. The ‘facility committee’ will take suggestions and input regarding the composition of the field based conditioning tests for rugby in particular over the next week before formalising the format and make up of these tests.
5. A complete diary of all training sessions must be available for review with 24 hours notice…this diary will contain dates of sessions as well as their composition and shall include exercises, sets, reps and loads.
6. The ‘facility committee’ will meet over the next week to decide if all current records shall be wiped from the board.
This was decided by the ‘facility committee’ (Hugh and I) at our first meeting last night.