Well not major…but if I didn’t sell it…you wouldn’t be reading it.
1. It has been brought to my attention that I am annoying the hell out of people updating my blog too often.
2. So…what I’ve decided to do is show some discipline and update my blog once a day…and naturally I break my discipline straight away to tell you this…so what I’m going to do is to only update my blog at around 11pm ish every evening Dublin, Ireland time when I get in from work.
3. I will still respond to questions and comments through the day while I’m tooling around…so if you have them…post them.
4. If you have stuff that you are interested in or you want to see more of let me know? I actually want to make this blog ‘useful’ rather than just take up space on the interweb…and it is certainly only going to appeal to certain types of people so we (as in you guys and me) might as well push it as far away from everything else out there as humanly possible.
5. I’d love to hear from people where they are and what they do? But I do understand that the internet is pretty disposable these days and a lot of people will be reading this only because they have absolutely nothing to do but if you can be bothered…you can post location and area of interest here as well.
6. For any of you labcoats or tech heads out there that look at lots of blogs or have your own…I’d also like to know what stuff you think I should add to the site and what sort of stuff would make it more user friendly….any tips and or advice would be greatly appreciated.
7. Let me know what you think of the new blog layout…not that I care…because I think it looks much better and is a bit more user friendly…but at least you’ll feel like you’ve had your say….even if I completely ignore you.
So that’s it…I’ve got a heap of posts that I want to make but I will listen to advice for a change and keep my powder dry until later on.